Pete Ashton is mad. In a very good, very clean, very ’11′ way. He’s taking 11/11 as an opportunity to photograph 70 bus stops — that’s every other one (clockwise). Here’s his plan:
The plan, then, is to travel around the Outer Circle by bus only (no walking) visiting every other bus stop along the route. I will spend at least 10 minutes at each stop where I will do the following:
- Take one TTV photo of the bus stop. This will be a portrait showing how it sits in its environment.
- Standing at the bus stop, take at least 6 (normal) photographs of interesting things visible from it.
- Record one minute of ambient audio.
- Make any notes that occur to me while waiting for the next bus.
- Photograph the next bus as it approaches